Saturday, February 16, 2013

How To Overcome Libra Anger

Libras are ruled by the moon sign. They are represented by an inanimate object, the scales of justice. Just like their symbol, they are considered to be peace-loving people. They associate themselves with harmony and balance.

They are good communicators and are very logical individuals. Though, they may be laid back at times, you can see and feel how dedicated they are to making everything around them in balance. Their sensitivity can sometimes be off bound, but you will never feel any indifference. You will only sense if there is something wrong when they distance themselves from you. You will also find your Daily Libra Horoscope to be helpful in helping you overcome stressful days.

They always want to keep their composure and a sweet impression to others. This, however, gets them frustrated easily. Although they want to speak up, they would rather put on a fake smile and pretend nothing is wrong. But be careful, they will always find a way to get back at you.

They are very polite and responsive. They are great judges of character. And even though they are considered as social butterflies, they avoid fame and attention. They have numerous interests. They are artistic and talented, and they are never afraid to get what they want.

How Libras Are When Angered

Libras think they are very noble if they control their anger. Although, they love to argue, they would still be the first to give you their reconciliation. They are not hesitant to compromise on things, just as long everything is in harmonious order.

Even at the verge of their rage, they will hold back, think twice, and put up the sweetest poker face. They tend to take note of all the things they hate about the situation, and then mentally file them away to use against you later on. They have a very sharp memory. So, don't be surprised that when they finally confront their anger, you'll be hearing about all your mishaps even from a year ago.

Libras when mad can be like the steam in a pressure cooker. They have to let everything out; if not everyone who comes their way may be in great trouble. Libras have the tendency to bring ill not stop until you yield to what they want.

There are several things that can make a Libra burst into anger. Because of their sensitivity, anything can trigger them. They can be angry because of "good-faith" criticism, slight misbehavior, degrading words, stereotyping, and almost all petty kinds of things. Take note, they would be more angry if you treat them unfairly.

How To Overcome Libras' Anger


Unlike other zodiac signs, Libras when mad are not melodramatic. They can win their case over civilized conversations and sound arguments, but expect that they will pull out their arsenal on every little thing they hate about you. They have this magic over anyone using only simple logic, such as reverse psychology - for example, "I did the laundry yesterday, so you do the dishes today."

If you don't have a strong personality, chances are you will give way easily. Though considered to be very sensitive, ironically they are insensitive when they are mad. They can babble on about everything and anything from their messy thoughts, just to process all things out.

To be able to handle a Libra's rage, you must first have a thick skin. Be brave and take control of the situation. If you won't make them realize that they are now too much, they will continue with their rage all day.

All they need is a simple acknowledgement. If you did them wrong, apologize. It wouldn't hurt that much if you lower your pride. Then again, don't do this often. You can rest your piece first, talk about the issue, and then yield to what they want, or compromise. Libras can sometimes be spoiled brats. If you give in easily, they will abuse you and be complacent.

When in heated arguments, never match a Libra's anger. They will not listen to anyone, no matter how sound your opinion may be. Let them pour out all their anger.  Be patient. Be extra patient. It would even be best, if you give each other space. Then, you can come back to settle things in a much calmer manner. Take note, Libras hate too much drama, even if they stage theirs at you.

You would know if a Libra is at their boiling point. Remember, they always want to keep their composure, so, they will probably give you a warning sign first. Watch out for them, such as a shriek of their voice, or yells like, "Stop it," or "Enough!"

You have to understand that it's just Libra's nature to act this way when they are mad. Most of the time, they are not aware of what they are doing. So, when things get resolved, you must make a conscious effort to remind them not to keep their emotions bottled up. If you care about them enough, there are anger management exercises you can practice with them. Check out online for samples.

Libras are one of the most beautiful zodiac signs. They are passionate, diplomatic, charming, and naturally kind individuals. On the downside, however, they can be very temperamental. Knowing how to manage their anger and what ticks them off, can make your relationship with them, balanced and healthy. 


Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor
Free-Spiritual-Guidance.com

19 comments:

  1. Thats funny. :-) That is me all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely me...wow that's crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its quite right. Except that I DO want to be famous and known, and also liked by people, but that, I feel is not such a great thing to want.
    And I agree with what they say above.. I dont like to shout and yell, but sometimes its so hard to just not get angry or even not show my anger or frustration, irritation etc. I have been told so many times that I get mad too easily and I should keep it in check. And I WANT to keep it in check but I'm not able to control myself and I just get so bat-shit crazy. And then right after I feel guilty and embarrassed, its awful. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people tend to think that Librans don't get angry. I will tell you I used to bottle in my emotions and got walked over by everyone all the time. I thought being liked by everyone was important, as I grew older I got more jaded with how the world works.Especially in the workplace, I hate brown nosers and people that cruise by on other peoples hard work.I ended up letting the world get the better of me and now on my way to 30 I am angry, I let my anger out, I intimidate people, I bully them, I'll get violent with them. All I think about is revenge on the wrongdoers of the world and just hate people on sight. I've become very judgmental and get so down and depressed. I want to like people again but I just can't get past the stupidity that just keeps breeding these days, the sloven laziness the racism, the ageism, feminazis, bro culture, religious extremists, pretentious atheists the list could go on. I don't like that is affects me so much. There is so much hate in the world I dont want to contribute to it. But sometimes I feel like people need to understand their stupidity should be painful, they should be mocked for their vile hate filled ignorance and punished by karma. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is!
    I get mad easily too but I do like shouting and screaming and delivering a nice right hook, I'm sure that's just me being an uncontrollable idiot, nothing to do with being a Libran! I don't think we should be embarrassed about getting angry everyone gets angry, some more than others. What we should be embarrassed about is the actions we take in anger, everyone loses their temper but it's different from losing total control and letting anger poison you into a bitter conniving violent person -_-
    May we all find balance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So True and so Me. Female Libra

      Delete
  5. A Libra I know got so angry they resorted to threats. Not sure what to do now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you were the reason for the anger....just tell them they were right and you were wrong and ask....what can I do to make it better or fix it etc. I am a LIBRA, and anyone who has ever gotten me REALLY mad could have easily calmed the boiling point of rage with that tactic!!!

      Delete
    2. Libras are just temper tantrums waiting to happen. Give them what they want and you'll have a happy one.

      Delete
  6. i was dating a Libra for 3 months and i found out that he already had a woman he was dealing with for years via facebook, he was in california doing a construction job and we were seeing each other he was so sweet kind and generous then i found out that when he went back to Oregon he got back together with this woman and the weird part is she looks nothing like me she's 6 years older than him and he's 42 she's not attractive at all and over weight i don't get it and i'm 5'2 129 pounds and very attractive and he always told me that i was beautiful and i would always compliment him for being sexy so long story short now that i have confronted him that i know about her and she now knows who i'am it's almost like he's taking it out on me and treating me like shit ignoring me and acting like he doesn't know what my problem is, i still feel hurt and the weird thing i still love him but i will admit i have drunk dialed him a few times and text and of course he never responds i just really feel he owes me an apology and i wish he would talk to me i need closure i can't stop feeling this was it's making me sad and depressed this just happen the last week in Oct i don't know what to do and i can't stand the thought of being with anyone else but i feel so betrayed i wonder if he will ever contact me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have gotten over him, if not, know that it's not you. I encourage everyone I know not to take it personally, most likely the other woman is a more compatible sign to him than you, ,, 9 times out of ten that is always the case, he is most compatible with Aquarius and Gemini and some scorpios. Find out who your number 1 compatibility is, if it is libra, remember there are more than one libra in the sea. Date only your number one, . About odd people devote all of their time to number 2 or lower and then when they leave for their number one or you leave for your number one then someone is hurt. Life is too short to spend it with the wrong person, who makes you feel the opposite of what you deserve.

      Delete
    2. Air signs are not all about looks.. of all the zodiac elements there care the least about physical beautify.. I know I am a Virgo and analyze the signs

      Delete
  7. Omg that's soooooooo me, when i say leave me alone, leave me the hell alone lol on the other hand ill b your best friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats totally true i love the way i am.. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree. In addition to the text, I'm a female libra and I tend to hold things in but when I reach my boiling point and go off I don't hold back anything! I become verbally cold and could care less about that person (s) feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This describes my bf to a T! I'm a Virgo Sun but many of my planets are in Libra. I have been trying to understand his temper and perfect a way that when our tempers do flare (which is quite rare now) that we both don't end up doing or saying things that will destroy our relationship. This article is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete