Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Libra Creating a Soul Mate

Hi Jordan,

I am ready to start creating my soul mate. I can attest to the fact that we create them. But I need some guidance. The last time I did this (a very long time before finding you and your website) I created what I thought was my soul mate. I was so pleased when he arrived. He was the embodiment of everything I had asked for. So I accepted him. 

Then, as time went on I came to realize everything that I had NOT included in my prayers for a mate. There were many things I hadn't even considered, but was not made aware of it until I was completely embroiled in this relationship. It took a very long time and cost a great deal of energy to get out of. 

After that experience I was hesitant to engage in the creation process. Of course, that left me vulnerable to the get whatever I got. Which happened. And it was not pleasant either. 

I've read through the finding your soul mate pages and am ready to begin. I have already begun the refinement of my own self. I began this a couple years ago when I knew I was ready for my soul mate, but wanted to be the best I could be for their sake. I still have a long way to go but I'm working diligently at it. 

I have noticed that since I began changing myself on the inside, the quality of people in my life has changed dramatically. I am a kind, giving soul. But somehow I've always been surrounded by the takers, meanies and slackers. Now, I can look around and genuinely say that the people in my environment are kind and giving also. I have begun to make great strides in my personal relationships. 

Now I'm ready to begin asking for a soul mate. But part of the problem is maybe that I don't know exactly what it is that I want. Here is where I need your help. I do not want to relive my previous creation experience. In the review of part 1, you mentioned to include the yang aspects of my ideal partner. I'm not sure how exactly to do this. If I want to have someone that is financially secure and will take care of the family if need be, how do include the negative of that? If I want someone who is young at heart and still learning and growing, what kind of negative do I add to give balance? Also, how do approach not knowing what I want? Will God provide me with the characteristics that are best for me without me knowing what they are? If so, how do incorporate that? 

So please help if you can. I'm ready to move into love and light, but get discouraged sometimes and experience setbacks by accepting old beliefs that are untrue and came from trauma events. I am ready to find someone who offers as much as love as I do. It has already begun happening with my career and my friendships. 


Will be waiting to hear from you. Thank you very much. 

Mindy 

Arizona, USA 
Libra


Hello Mindy,

It is wonderful that you were able to understand the importance of your own evolution before working on finding your soul mate.  That within itself is an accomplishment you should feel proud of because evolving your own soul is a step many pass by.

Defining the characteristics of your soulmate is meant to make you wonder and question, "what do I want" and "what do I not want'  and these questions often lead to uncertainty.  The natural law of yin-yang creates balance, so yes, when you describe your soulmate and the values and characteristics you wish for him to possess, the yang will be there are characteristics that come along with the yin that you most likely didn't think of.   But these yangs don't have to be deal-breakers, as long as the characteristics are within your realm of acceptances.  No one is perfect because if we were perfect then there would be no reason to be here!  We're all meant to evolve our souls and relationships are the key to our evolution. 

Perhaps you might want to look at this process from a simple viewpoint:  How about you make a list of the most important qualities you want your soul mate to possess and also make a list of the top qualities you absolutely do not want your soul mate to possess? 

You may want to consider working on one more thing:  eventhough the past and past relationships caused you pain, and perhaps closed you off to opening up and trusting in relationships, your experiences in the past molded you to who you are today.  When you became aware of the pain and m8ade a decision to work to overcome the negativity, bringing light into your soul, what  you are really did was invest energy to create a new future for yourself.  Would you say you put in substantial effort in redefining who you are and created a new, happier path of destiny for your present and  future?  If the answer is yes, then perhaps you may consider letting the past and the affects on you go.  Why not release all the emotions you are still holding onto so you can become truly open to receiving the love that your soulmate will give to you?  Do you believe you are ready to receive that kind of love?   Your suffering should be over, no?

If the answer is yes to many of the thoughts above, then you may want to consider investing some energy in letting the past be the past!   There is a wise saying that the past is the past and cannot be undone, but when you carry it with you it becomes a ton of bricks on your back that continues to afflict the present and future paths.  Put the bag of bricks down and continue to move forward on the path you created and you just may find that the soul mate you soon define, is exactly what you've been searching for. 

Love and Light,
Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment