Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Directing Once Energy Towards a Divine Path

Hi Jordan,

I am currently on a new path, that which i believe to be my divine path. It is a new journey, and I am currently filled with confusion about my direction. 

I am a Primary School teacher, and due to circumstances meaning I had to move states, I am currently out of work, and not having much luck finding work. I have also begun an online course in Western Herbal Medicine, as this path was delivered to me through meditation, and is the direction I believe I am to take.
> My confusion then comes from a place of fear. I fear the future because it is unknown. I am having financial difficulties, which is also resulting in fear.


I perform angel oracle cards daily, and many of my readings perform similar outcomes - that i am a light worker; that I belong in the field of communication; that I have begun a new path and giving birth to new ideas. These readings do give me comfort, but I cannot shake the feeling of confusion. I do not know where I am heading. My family and loved ones are concerned, because they only see me without employment, which makes me feel like I am a failure to them. 


I ask daily for guidance and support from the universe and from my angels. I'm not sure whether I am shutting off my answers from them or not, and this once again confuses me. 


I am seeking spiritual counselling, because I'm not sure where else I should turn. My family and loved ones do not understand this path, thus I find it difficult seeking advice/support from them. 
I hope my email does not come across with too much negative energy. I hope my confusion and fears have been expressed accurately. 

I sincerely thank you for your time, and look forward to a response. 

Thanking you ever so much,
Jess

Australia, Brisbane
Libra




Hello Jess,
 
Thank you for sharing your situation with me and it is great that you've devoted time and energy into your spiritual journey.  Evolution is a never ending process and requires significant work at times.  It is not easy to remain focused when hurdle after hurdle stands in your way of moving forward down a path you've chosen.  I often suggest to others who write in that in times of uncertainty, it may help to take a step back and contemplate whether there is a different level of energy or direction that could be added to an existing path in order to achieve what it is you want to achieve.  In your case, you may want to take a step back and think about whether there is anything differently than what it is you've decided to do.  For instance, you may want to consider whether to continue searching for a job in your main field.  Perhaps your path may be more realistic if you decided to pursue both - a job in your field and continuing your online courses. 
 

That is simply one suggestion.  You may come up with something totally different.  The key is to always believe that there is a way to achieve your purpose and remain in peace.  The key is to continue harnessing the energy of the light in your daily life - in work and relationships (we only evolve from our relationships), because what is achieving one's destiny if there aren't harmonious relationships of love to share in your happiness, right?

Love and Light,
Spiritual Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment